MH Build Series PETG
MH Build Series PETG 3D Printing Filament is designed and priced for every maker. Whether you are tinkering away in your garage on some personal projects, or you need a quick, affordable prototype before going to production, MH Build PETG is the perfect go-to filament. PETG, or Polyethylene Terephthalate glycol-modified, combines ease of printing with the strength and durability, making it a great everyday 3D printing material. MH Build PETG is perfect for mechanical parts and snap fit enclosures.
(Polyethylene Terephthalate, glycol-modified)
- Extruder Temp: 245±10°C
- 3D Printing Speed: 50mm/s
- Print Bed Temp: 60±10°C
- Heated Bed: Not required
- Filament True Diameter: 1.75 ±0.05mm
- Filament True Diameter: 2.85 ±0.05mm
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Total Diameter x 50mm Inner Hole Diameter x 65mm Height
- Chemical Identification: Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-modified
- 3D Printer Compatibality: Ultimaker, LulzBot, Raise3D, Prusa i3, and more! The ease of 3D printing in PETG makes it compatible with all the best 3D printers.